The AIDSPortal Initiative is currently undergoing an external evaluation of the outcomes and effectiveness of AIDSPortal activities from April 1, 2008 to March 1, 2010. We would like to invite you to participate by completing online questionnaires and/or have telephone interviews. We want this evaluation to be a constructive force for our future work and to enable us to better meet the needs of our partner organisations and service users. Therefore your meaningful participation is very important and would be much appreciated!
The evaluation seeks to answer the following key questions:
1. How effective has the AIDSPortal initiative been in its three key strategies of partner capacity building, maintaining a knowledge sharing and networking hub, and providing leadership in the area of ICT and information management?
2. What changes, either concrete or anecdotal, can be attributed towards the initiative in terms of improving knowledge sharing amongst partners and increased use of ICT?
3. How has the initiative contributed towards influencing policy, either directly or indirectly, through partners at the global, national and regional levels?
4. How sustainable is this model and the support to partners, and what key considerations or changes need to take place to increase sustainability?
5. How can the AIDSPortal initiative be replicated and scaled up?
If you would like to take part in this evaluation watch this space for further info! Please feel free to send your comments about AIDSPortal to Freer Spreckley at email@example.com.