RIATT, the Eastern and Southern Africa Regional Inter Agency Task Team on Children and AIDS is a multisectoral network comprising organisations and agencies working around vulnurable children and HIV and AIDS at the regional level. It advocates for a coordinated regional strategy on children and AIDS.
The website will have a "clearinghouse" and "knowledge management function" for RIATT members, national and international stakeholders to find the latest information. Specifically, the website aims to:
* act as a gateway to existing resources and networks
* provide an accessible platform where content can be uploaded
* be an instrument for advocacy for vulnerable children
* link up member organisations
* enable connections between people, knowledge and resources
* provide on-line workspaces/forums
* inform users of new content of their interest
Watch this space. We will keep you updated on the progress and launch of this website.